[Translate to English:] Veranstaltungen - allgemeine Bestimmungen
By submitting the entry form, the participants acknowledge as legally valid the regulations listed in the race announcement and refrain from the invocation of regular court proceedings:
- The organizer of this event is the Automobil Veteranen Club Austria
- It is a tourist rally, held according to FIVA standards.
- Entitled to participate are cars and motorcycles, single or multi track, with a valid road registration. The driver is obliged to carry with him the legal vehicle documents as well as the proof of a third party insurance.
Class A: year of manufacture until 1904 * Class B: until 1918 * Class C: until 1930 * Class D: until 1945 * Class E: until 1960 * Class F: until 1983.
- Every driver is responsible for ensuring that his vehicle is in a perfectly technical state to be safe on the road.
- Every participant has to apply to the Austrian Road Traffic Regulations and the Austrian Law concerning motor vehicles.
- Basis of judging: completion of the entire rally route and all special tests.
- Only vehicles that have been examined and accepted by the Technical Commissioners, are eligible to participate. The decision of the Commissioners is final. During the entire rally the starting number has to remain clearly visible on each participating vehicle.
- Protests have to be submitted in writing to the chief of the rally, together with a protest fee of € 80.00, not later than half an hour after the last vehicle has passed the finish. Collective protests and protests against the timekeeping will not be accepted.
- The organizers do not take any responsibility for personal or material damage that have been occurred, before, during or after the event. The participants in any case renounce for themselves all claims against the organizer, its officials and its volunteers
- By submitting the entry form, the participants acknowledge as legally valid the regulations listed in the race announcement and refrain from the invocation of regular court proceedings. Only the organizer of the rally is entitled to give binding information. In case of force majeure and stipulations of public authorities the organizer is relieved of all obligation.